Holiday Time! 12-15-17

This week in Photoshop I have learned more about layers and how to add a glow to letters and words. I think it will be useful later on when I decide to edit the photos of my cosplays. Along with that I also learned how to hide the bleed in my photos . That way I will be able to show people what their poster or photo will look like without the lines I used as guides. I found this a little easier to understand than the stuff in the beginning.

My favorite art blog is Paprika Studios. They draw their art and sell it at animecons. I love their art styles. They have been to a few of the cons I have visited. I get something from them every time I see them. I do not know what program they use but their art is good. It is based more on the chibi or little cute design. They draw characters from my favorite shows along with video games.

My favorite artist is a person on my Instagram. I do not know their names but their art is so cute. It looks so alive and happy. They draw animals with the prettiest colors. The art is really inspiring and makes me happy. My favorite thing they draw are foxes. I love the color palette they uses for the fur colors.

My work in Photoshop has me busy. I have decided to use Illustrator to gain my sanity back from the madness. I have started one of my two rough drafts. I have started my Perfection candy bar design. My logo is,”Who says you can’t buy perfection?” I plan to start my second design as soon as I get my basic stuff done. My second design is called the Better Bar. My slogan is,” Make your day better with a Better bar!” I have been working upside down and it has been causing chaos for me mentally. I have made a mascot and logo but the information for the nutrition facts is killing me. Designing is a little easy, but making it work on screen is harder. I have made great progress and hope to get done with results I like.

Published by

Tally

I'm the main character in my story. So far there are 17 chapters in my life. I'm still learning all types of things for my future and can not wait to see what happens next.